Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sometimes I run ...Take II

Hobbler Half Marathon
July 7, 2012
I ran this today!  It was a fun course with rolling hills and beautiful scenery..I had NEVER been there before.  By default my friend and I took the spots of 2 other runners, and officially signed up for it 3 days ago!  My cute hubby brought all 3 kiddos to watch me cross the finish line and take pics (of COURSE!)  


HAHA!  This is the pic they got of me running to the finish line...Look CLOSE.  Over to the left, keep moving, see that leg wearing black shorts with a pink stripe?  That's ME!!  Just FYI (because Bones' asked if I did)  I did beat that old man in front of me...and that girl.  Just for the record :)






















Hot air balloon rides, bounce houses, snow cones, face   painting,creamies.
It was THE BEST race for the family, EVER!
Swayzee chose a lady bug and Maddux chose a snake.  These pics were taken hours after being painted..they looked super adorable at first!

 And McCoy came, too!  Love this baby, so much!

This balloon was the hi-light of the morning for the kids when they could see it right outside our garage!  How exciting for them!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my heck! You totally rocked it, girlie. So fun to see you there even if it was my worst race ever! Your kiddos are adorable! So glad I got to see them in real life for the first time ever!!