Sunday, September 9, 2012

KINDER-GAWKIN!!

 I Can NOT believe my baby is in Kindergarten!!  I NEVER thought I would be one of THOSE mothers who cried when their kids went to school.  I thought I'd knock everyone over with my awesome toe-touch..but, not the case!  I fought back alligator tears when another kindergarten teacher asked how I was doing.  Lame?!  I guess it's just a new chapter beginning....and it's a scary one.  I want him to be kind, a good friend, a good listener.  I don't want him to be mean, or people to be mean to HIM...no more mom-bubble.  Welcome to the real world...  Good thing Kindergarten is a fantasy land filled with rainbows, sparkles, and unicorns.  Have fun Mr. Maddux :)

 Love him!

 Ready for school (actually, he was ready around 6:30AM!  TWO hours later, it was finally time!)

 Soooo funnnnn!!  Daddy got to come with us!

 His seat...notice he's the only one there.  That's because we'd been waiting around for 2 hours and just couldn't wait any longer!

 All Done!

 Noah, Maddog, Swayzers, Jovie

Bright sun!  Noah, Tracen, Maddux, Swayzers, Jovie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun!! Don't worry, I cried with Kaleb - first kid thing!!

stephanie said...

I cried with Addie and Trey. It surprised me both times.

He sure looks handsome!

Alan and Mindee said...

Just checked my blog after talking to you. Maddux is so handsome on his first day of the big K. We are all excited to come and play tomorrow!!!