Sunday, October 21, 2012

Family pictures

It's time again to stress out about frizzy hair, coordinating clothes, smiling faces, and hopefully not interfering with nap time...IT'S 

PICTURE TIME!!

Cutest.  kids.  ever!!


LOVE HER!  
I know I'm a tad bit bias...but I think she has mad-photo skills~

Grandma and Grandpa..and Lucy pledging allegiance


Favorite cousins...I wonder what they're talking about?!

HOW?  
I know...The stars were aligned for this one!  
Everyone not only looking at the camera, but actually smiling?   
Sorry baby Coycoy, but you don't count :(

My cute family!


The kids helping with yard work.  They love to prune!

Swayzee getting her first hee-cut (haircut!)

Happy Birthday mom and Melis!  We went to Aladdin at Tuachan (spelling?).  It was so fabulous!  The genie was crazy-energetic.  He was running, and singing and.....and....it made me need a nap!!  We stayed with my moms sister and spent HOU-RRRRS shopping!  BEST.  TRIP.  EVER!!!
Thanks to our hubbys for watching the kiddos while we played and slept in all weekend...sigh....heavenly!

3 comments:

Danessa said...

So fun! I love the pictures!

Kim said...

You look beautiful lacee! Love the colors of the family pics:)

Ashley said...

Love your family pics you all look so cute! Your kids are so adorable!