Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm 30?! and Easter 2013

Cookie decorating at preschool

Breakfast from the kids after my 30th birthday RUN!!


Red Velvet cake from Bones....Delicious!

Swayz with NO training wheels!  
She is suoer motivated to do what her big brother is doing

Happy Birthday to me!



AAAAAAAAAnd.....red velvet throw up
 Sick little boy :(



Happy Easter 2013


Coy coy rocked the Eater Egg Hunt

Cute Hubster

She found some eggs!


Maddog Hunting


Hunting at home on Easter Morning!


I love that Maddog has a coat on, and Swayz is wearing THIS......

Coy coy's most important treasures!







Easter Sunday!!
 Please let me get one pitcure of them all smiling!

I LOOOOOVE their outfits!!  
Swayzee's dress took me FOREVER to make!  But I think it turned out darling!






After his FIRST HAIRCUT!!
Loading up his truck with popcorn for the movie!

No comments: